COVID-19 Announcement of IBB Hotel Collection
We are pleased to announce that from June 1 we are glad to open the hotel again for our guests. As of today our reservation department and reservation systems are open again to take your bookings. We are looking forward to welcome you back. In case you need to cancel your booking, we will refund any cost according to our cancelation policy.
In order to secure your stay we have taken the following Hygiene precautions:
- You will find antibacterial soap in all guest rooms
- On each floor, as well as all public areas, elevators, staircases you will find antibacterial gel dispensers
- Our Restaurants and Conference facilities are all disinfected every day
- All our employees are equipped with protective hygiene measure (masks) as well as additional disinfectants
- Your room will be cleaned and ventilated daily with the necessary hygienic measurements
The ventilation systems for our hotel rooms, restaurants, conference rooms, ancillary rooms and the kitchen at the IBB Hotel Altmühltal in Eichstätt are provided with 100% outside fresh air to exchange air in the rooms, so a consistently high hygienic indoor air quality is guaranteed throughout the hotel. This ensures we meet the requirements of the federal government “Infection protection-appropriate ventilation”, as well as the recommendations of the Federal Environment Agency in connection with SARS-COVID19.
We recommend that you follow the corona information provided by German governments.
If you notice symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact the health department or your doctor.
For any updates, reservations, offer or packages, please use our Hotel website at https://ibbhoteleichstaett.com