COVID-19 Announcement of IBB Hotel Collection
We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is open for business. All reservations can be made directly through the hotel or via the hotel homepage.
– There are no more access rules for hotel guests and guests visiting our gastronomic area.
– The obligation to wear masks indoors in the hotel and gastronomic areas has been lifted for guests and employees since 03 April 2022.
– You can still decide voluntarily whether and which mask you wear.
– We ask you to continue to observe the hygiene rules in the entire hotel area.
– Please always inform yourself about the current rules for your day of arrival
In order to make your stay hygienically safe, we have taken the following hygiene measures:
– There are antibacterial soaps in all guest rooms
– Antibacterial dispensers are located on all floors, staircases and in public areas.
– Our restaurant/bar and conference area are disinfected several times a day.
– Your room is cleaned and ventilated daily to the highest hygiene standards.
The ventilation systems for hotel rooms, restaurant, seminar rooms, adjoining rooms and kitchen in the IBB Hotel Altmühltal in Eichstätt are equipped with supply air with 100% outside air as air exchange of the rooms, so a uniform high hygienic indoor air quality is guaranteed in the whole hotel. In this way, we fulfil the requirements of the German government “Infektionsschutzgerechtes Lüften”, as well as the recommendations of the Federal Environment Agency in connection with SARS-COVID19.
For questions or support regarding reservations, a booking, or other points, you can reach us by phone at: +49 (0) 8421 – 60290 or via e-mail: email@example.com
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We recommend that you follow the Corona information provided by the German governments.
If you notice any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact the health authorities or your doctor. Please visit our hotel website https://ibbhoteleichstaett.com for news, special offers or promotions.